1. INTRODUCTION & SUMMARY
Thank you for your purchase of a Weeding Technologies Limited (“WTL”) product. We are leading high-quality provider of environmentally friendly equipment.
Our machines are warranted for a specific period and on the conditions set forth in the applicable warranty for each product, that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship if used, maintained and managed in accordance with the instructions contained in the User’s Manual provided with each product.
This Limited Warranty provides coverage for 12 months (or 1000 hours of generator usage whichever occurs first) from the date of delivery. The warranty is for non-serviceable items. The repair or replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty, does not extend the life of this warranty beyond its original expiry date.
Customers must activate and validate their warranty by registering online at: www.weedingtech.com/warranty.
(a) CONDITIONS THAT MUST BE MET IN ORDER TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE
Warranty coverage is only available if the machine is purchased from an authorised dealer in the country in which the sale occurred or directly from Weeding Technologies Limited. Routine maintenance outlined in the User’s Manual must be performed using genuine parts in order to maintain warranty coverage. If the customer performs maintenance, WTL reserves the right to make future warranty coverage possible only with proof of proper maintenance.
Use of an unauthorised foam concentrate or alteration in factory foam additive dosage settings will invalidate this warranty.
(b) WARRANTY CLAIMS
Warranty claims shall be made by the customer to the authorised dealer from whom the machine was purchased.
Please contact the authorised dealer where the aftersales team will guide you through some basic diagnostics to determine the fault on the machine. If they are unable to resolve the issue, the dealer will then arrange for the inspection and any necessary repairs. If the repairs carried out are not covered by the warranty, the purchaser shall pay for all related labour and material, and any other expenses associated with that service.
(c) WHAT IS NOT COVERED
(This is for guidance only, there may be additional items that are not covered by warranty).
- General wear and tear (including kinked/abraded hoses)
- Damage from lack of maintenance as described in the user manual.
- Damage by accident, impact, improper installation or storage.
- Damage by water ingestion, submersion and external water damage.
- Damage caused by frost or overheating from excessive ambient temperatures or lack of ventilation.
- Operation and damage to the machine used in a marine environment.
- Damage by operation with incorrect pressure, conditions or modifications.
- Damage from overloading (all machines) or under loading (generators).
- Fuel related problems. (Contaminated or stale fuel, incorrect fuel/oil mixture, incorrect fuel type).
- Repairs made during warranty period without prior approval from WTL.
- The warranty may be void if any modifications are made to the machine.
- Any damages caused during the transit of goods. Customer must report damage to WTL within 7 days of delivery, to allow us to claim from our couriers.
- The warranty may be void if records of servicing including hours and date are not kept. Copies of service history may be requested by WTL.