Developed specifically for the Amenity and Utility markets, the Foamstream Municipal is the newest addition to the Weedingtech range.
With enhanced user-functionality and build quality, along with additional accessories for multi-purpose cleaning and chewing gum removal, the Foamstream Municipal is the ideal solution to eliminate unwanted vegetation and keep streets clean.
Touchscreen Navigation Panel
Enhanced Foamstream Municipal features:
- Touchscreen navigation panel
- Embedded diagnostics
- Reduced maintenance time
- Integrated hose reel
- Dual-access forklift points
- Accessories for cleaning and chewing gum removal
- 38% lighter than the MW-series
- Smaller product footprint for use on a wider range of vehicles
Key functionality features:
- Burst application means operators use less foam and water.
- Diesel and Foamstream tank capacity – minimum of 8 working hours
- Automatic temperature and pressure control
- Automatic foam dosage
- Traffic light system to show when the machine is ready to use
- Dynamic automated air-bleeding system
- Ease-of-use with no specialist protective clothing or skilled training required
The table below highlights the key differences between the MW-Series and the new Foamstream Municipal.
Download our brochure
For more information call 020 3909 0050 or email [email protected]